Get started fast and keep costs down:
- No long-term commitments, just pay as you go
- Self-service model means lower costs
- Start from as few as 10 cards
- Control all card operations through one REST API
What OPC can help you achieve
You can deliver an awesome selection of payment options and experiences including:
- Virtual cards
- Mobile wallets (ApplePay, GooglePay, SamsungPay & more)
- Corporate payments
- Crypto cards
- Bank account alternatives
Join us to find out more or scroll for sample application.
Got an app or website to integrate?
Integrate with Open Payments Cloud through APIs so you can create, load and manage cards with just a few lines of code.
In this example, a virtual card is created by sending JSON data to an Open Payments Cloud URL via a simple POST.
Visit our staging environment for an example of the end-user application experience and see how our PCI Compliant UX framework creates virtual prepaid cards. Log in with samplecard and Password123. Enjoy.
The example code behind this application can be downloaded here.
Are you a fintech service provider?
If you’d like to offer your services to our payment innovators, get in touch.
Open Payment Cloud is where innovators find the fintech services they need to bring their payment ideas to life. We are looking to extend the services we provide our innovators in areas including:
- card issuers and BIN sponsors
- transaction processors
- card bureaus
- KYC providers
- and more
If you are interested in becoming a partner, drop us a line at email@example.com.
Our founding partners include Visa, Cashflows, Moorwand, GPS and other market leaders who share our commitment to breaking down barriers to financial innovation.
How prepaid cards are unleashing payments innovation
Prepaid cards at the core of open innovation in payments because they are:
- Regulated and trustworthy – the organisation holding the consumer’s money is guaranteed to be a regulated financial institution
- Cypto-friendly – prepaid cards are one of the most effective and compliant ways to transfer funds and pay with crypto assets
- A quick route to compliance – open regulated financial accounts programmatically while achieving compliance with open banking rules
Alex’s career is a showcase of payments innovation. His payments journey kickstarted 16 years ago with the birth of a technology business that transitioned into a successful B2C payments company. As co-founder and CEO of Entropay, he launched the first consumer virtual prepaid card in Europe and helped the company reach the Sunday Times Tech Track 100. He then founded B2B payments technology innovations company Ixaris, delivering over 70% annual revenue growth year-on-year, and doubling revenue in the last full year of trading during his term as CEO.
Paul’s passion is launching new payment innovations and services. With a career evolving from software engineering and consultancy, Paul’s payments experience began with a European fuel card platform. His career progressed with Experian where he set up a new card processing platform, and also supported major UK card programmes including MBNA and Marks & Spencer. Paul also worked for ACI Worldwide where he championed their EMEA issuing and acquiring products. His most recent role at Compass Plus Europe saw him working with disruptive and pioneering players in the payments space to create innovative solutions for traditional card, mobile and alternative payment methods.
Our Vision and Mission
We help innovators and entrepreneurs to solve more problems for more people by reducing barriers to payment innovation.
- Our Vision: To be the world’s most collaborative and inclusive platform for innovation in financial services
- Mission: to build a global toolkit that reduces barriers to payment innovation by connecting our community of developers and innovators safely, securely and efficiently to financial institutions and tech vendors
How would you like to use Open Payments Cloud? Provide a little info to us and we’ll add you to our growing community of innovators. You’ll be the first to know what we are doing and how you can get involved.
If you are ready to get started and explore the platform and access our sandbox, please